Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas Lights

There's usually one nice weekend at the start of December, when everyone puts up their Christmas lights - except us. Usually, we have something going on, so miss out, and end up out there in the freezing cold trying to put up lights.

BUT, this year, I managed to put the lights up on the nice weekend! Most of the kids didn't have school today, so Jordan and I put the lights up this afternoon. It was so nice out, that I actually had shorts on! And, the best news is that it's supposed to snow tonight, so it was perfect timing.

The only drawback is that when I do the lights, they don't look as good as when other people (Mike, Dad, my neighbors...) do them.

1 comment:

David said...

We're the same way... I usually manage to get the lights up about 2 days before Christmas... this year, I had them up on November 30!