That is super funny! I can't stop laughing. I like that year of ...book, and I sometimes want to talk back too. Look for an upcoming post on my blog about it. Also, this was going to be my first 2-weeks-in-a-row stint at my church for a long time. But the barfers put an end to that idea. This time, church would have been prefreable to the constant rounds of sheet washing and puke cleaning. Now Coleman has it.
Resolution Win!
-
I have a binder full of my favourite recipes that started with some given
to me by my mom. Over the years, I've updated that book -- the bonus is
that I h...
Arrr. Here be treasure
-
Today, I am winning at life.
Leaving the house this morning, I quickly grabbed a coat. (aside - a coat
in August? Welcome to Canada). On the way out to ...
2 comments:
That is super funny! I can't stop laughing. I like that year of ...book, and I sometimes want to talk back too. Look for an upcoming post on my blog about it. Also, this was going to be my first 2-weeks-in-a-row stint at my church for a long time. But the barfers put an end to that idea. This time, church would have been prefreable to the constant rounds of sheet washing and puke cleaning. Now Coleman has it.
I'm glad that you picked Yoda, and not Dobby.
Post a Comment