There is nothing that makes me feel like an incompetent home owner more than plumbing problems. (Think of the plumber stereotype - shouldn't I be able to solve problems I would call a plumber for?)
Anyways, yesterday, between taking care of sick Troy, putting up the tree, and shoveling out of a month's worth of snow, I noticed that the dishwasher was backflowing into the sink. We've been having problems off and on for a while, with a smell in the basement when the dishwasher runs, but I guess it's getting worse.
So, today I've tried Liquid Plumber, Drano, and snaking the sink myself. No change. But, one side note, Troy grabbed the end of the snake and was ready to lick it, before I caught him. YUCK!
I've given up, and called a friend who's a plumber, so hopefully we can get it fixed.
Resolution Win!
-
I have a binder full of my favourite recipes that started with some given
to me by my mom. Over the years, I've updated that book -- the bonus is
that I h...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment