This weekend was our ward temple trip / campout in Cardston. We had a great time, and lots of people from our ward came. Despite enjoying going to the temple, and spending time with the family, the highlight of the weekend was provided by Mike...
On Friday night, after people were back from the temple, and before all the kids went to bed, everyone gathered around the fire. Mike wanted to take a few minutes to talk to everyone, but wanted to start with a song. He asked a few people if they had a song we could sing, to start us out, but no one was coming up with an idea - not even the kids. Finally, Mike says "How about that Indian song, with the arm movements?" So, opening song was "Book of Mormon Stories".
Resolution Win!
-
I have a binder full of my favourite recipes that started with some given
to me by my mom. Over the years, I've updated that book -- the bonus is
that I h...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment