Thursday, June 11, 2009

Late night adventures

Last night, Troy was sick, so we were sleeping on the couch together. At about 3 or so, I decided to go up to bed with him. Unfortunately, I must not have been very awake. I stumbled up to my bedroom with Troy, then managed to step on a container of little cars. It really hurt, but I got Troy into the bed safely, then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. That's when I noticed the trail of blood I was leaving....

I called Mike upstairs (he had been on the other couch), and he took one look and said I'd better go to the hospital. He said "You can drive yourself - like your Dad - it's a Babowal thing". So, 6 stitches later, I'm home from the hospital. I was pretty lucky, from cutting my foot to home again was only about 3 hours!

3 comments:

Janine said...

I can't believe you cut your foot that bad! And that you drove yourself!

WHere's the cut? Can you walk??

Colleen said...

Under my little toe, right where it bends, and around between it and the next toe. For sure, I can't walk 10k today, but hopefully I'll be up for walking tomorrow. Might have to get together in the morning for the zoo or ice cream instead!

David said...

You should have asked Mike if he could maybe call Mr. Braun to take you to the hospital.