Friday, May 23, 2008

Brent is going on a school trip to Quebec and Ontario tomorrow. While I was working on making a couple of MP3 discs for him, I looked up Janine's blog. When I tried to add a comment to hers, it turns out I have a blog that I started years ago! Funny enough, just this week I was thinking about how fun it is to start things, but not always to keep them going. If you were to look at my journal, you would notice that I write consistently for a short period of time, a couple of weeks or so, and then stop for a year. Apparently it doesn't matter whether it's online or on paper, the same thing happens.

2 comments:

Janine said...

When does Brent come home?

Colleen said...

Home late on Friday night - which is Wise Wood's grad, so lucky me, I get to go to the airport at 10pm with all the kids!