Monday, September 28, 2009

Luke with glasses & other pics

Luke got glasses on Saturday, and is so excited to wear them. We'll see how long that lasts!
Here's a picture:



I told him he looks like Clark Kent, instead of Superman now.

Also, here' s a picture of Troy, explaining why we seem to be running late each week, even though Church doesn't start until 1 pm. The problem is, Troy can't get Church clothes on until we're ready to leave:



I had a real hard time capturing the extent of the Nutella - all over his face, body, and hands.


Finally, Katie and her friends decided to be the cool kids at school, so here's what she looks like now when she goes to school:





1 comment:

Alex Thompson said...

I love Luke's glasses. Are yours ready yet? Maybe I'll swing by Marda Loop and look at them!

Post a picture of you when you get them